Amy Chalmers is an internationally qualified Cosmetic DermalTherapist and the founder of Natural Skin Solutions, Vancouver’s first Natural Cosmetic Medical Clinic. With her extensive background as a clinical trainer, health coach, product formulator, researcher and business consultant, she now specializes in developing and delivering natural alternatives to invasive and ablative cosmetic procedures.
Her latest treatment innovation, Topical Cell Therapy combines years of experience with Skin Rehabilitation Programs, Health Coaching, Medical Skin Needling, Stem Cell Reactivation Therapy and Bio-Mimetic Skincare to create a new and unique leading edge in skin rejuvenation procedures.
As the industries of medical aesthetics and beauty treatments begin to merge, and the lines between the two grow ever more blurred, there has arisen a strong need for practitioners to undergo formal education in order to provide safe and qualified service offerings in the cosmetic medical field.
It was Amy’s recognition of this need which led her to advance her education and training with one of the world’s top cosmetic dermal science programs.
Amy sought her education in Australia, where she undertook cosmetic medical studies at the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science. During her time at the academy she was awarded high distinction while gaining internationally recognized, government accredited qualifications in the areas of Medical Skin Needling and Cosmeceutical Science.
Amy later worked in conjunction with the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science as a practical trainer and a private tutor for industry professionals, nurses, clinic owners, and dermal therapists.
She has since trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition IIN and specializes in offering Health Coaching with a focus on Skin Rehabilitation Programs.
Business Coach / Entrepreneur
USANA Health Sciences features Amy as their key note speaker / Cosmetic Dermal Specialist where she publishes monthly articles on the latest advancements in natural rejuvenation techniques.
Amy recognizes the need for advanced training and ethical product development within the Cosmetic Medical Field. She provides Business Coaching and Product Development Strategies to skin care companies, manufacturer’s, allied health clinics, medi spa’s and surgical practices. Her main focus is aimed at improving industry standards through development of policies, procedures and protocols as well as implementation of advanced education in the areas of Medical Skin Needling, Topical Cell Therapy, Combination Treatment Therapy, Cosmeceutical Science and Advanced Consultation Techniques.
She currently advocates for SCRx Millennia Concept Biotech. The world’s leader in advanced stem cell technology. To learn more about how you can utilize this amazing product in your clinic please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Beauty Advocate
Amy currently writes articles for industry publications such as Fresh Vancouver Magazine, Vancouver View Magazine, Australia Professional Beauty, Real Beauty, Women’s Movement and Better Nutrition Magazine. In addition she writes educational content for the BC Beauty Council, directed at increasing awareness and improving industry standards within the Cosmetic Medical Field.
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, IIN
- Pastiche Method, Advanced Skin Analysis
- Mórag Currin Method of Oncology Esthetics® (MCMOE)
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Australian Institute of Applied Science (AIAS)
- Parayana Buddhist Medical Chi Kung, Taught by Shi-Hsin-Yao Hai, Master Teacher of Buddhist Medicine & Psychology
Cosmetic Medical Qualifications
- Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science, Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS)
- IPL/Laser Safety Officer Certificate, Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS)
- Diploma of Laser and Intense Pulsed Light, International Technology Examination Council (ITEC)
- Diploma in Microdermabrasion, International Technology Examination Council (ITEC)
- International Diploma of Beauty Therapy, Comite International d’Esthetique et de Cosmetologie (Cidesco)
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy, International School of Beauty Therapy (ISBT)
- Certificate of Lithos Stone Massage, International School of Beauty Therapy (ISBT)
- Certificate of Indian Head Massage, International School of Beauty Therapy (ISBT)
Allied Health Qualifications
- Allied Health Certificate: Occupational/Physiotherapy/Speech Pathology, Training and Further Education (TAFE Australia)
- Head Trainer & Private Tutor for Dermal Science Practical Workshops, Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS)
- Educational Assistant Certificate, Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST)
- High Distinction/Student of The Year, AACDS
- Thesis of The Year: A guide to living with lactose intolerance, ISBT
- Student of The Year: Spa & Body Therapies, ISBT
Surgical Conferences / Expositions
- USANA Key Note Speaker 2012 Convention
- Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science at the Sydney Beauty Expo 2009
- Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery Conference 2009
- Australasia Society of Plastic Surgeons Congress 2008